This is a blog I've started to keep friends and family posted on the happenings of our new daughter Genevieve Moira Muir. Please check back often to see what's new.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Adorableness

OK, I know it's not a word, but how else can you describe my little girl?  She's absolutely adorable!  It truly doesn't matter how many nights she keeps her mother and I up, or how many dirty nappies I will change, or how many times she'll scream in my ear.  It only takes one look to melt me into a useless puddle of goo.  I love her more than I can say.  For this post, I am just including some really cute photos.  Enjoy!

Sitting in her Bumbo Chair

Out and about with Momma

OK, really?  Need I say more???

Yeah, she knows she's cute!

Asleep at church, who knew?

Patriotic napping

She's all set for the Kentucky Derby!


Ack!!  To much cuteness!!



1 comment: