This is a blog I've started to keep friends and family posted on the happenings of our new daughter Genevieve Moira Muir. Please check back often to see what's new.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Play Time

There are many things I cannot wait to share with my daughter: cooking, the game of baseball, the Beatles, opera, and much more.  I can't wait to start reading to her at night, and for her to actually understand the stories.  But one of the things I'm looking forward to the most is playtime!  This is such a special time in a child's life, and I really hope I can be included as much as she'll let me.  However, I think I may have started a little prematurely.

Below are two videos that were taken while I was "playing" with Genevieve.  The first was inspired by an outfit that was given to us by Mike Walter, a colleague from work.  It had a bumblebee on the butt, and got me thinking.    The second is just pure fun.  Let's just say she was a good sport.

Flight of the bumblebee:

Muppet Dance:

No comments:

Post a Comment