This is a blog I've started to keep friends and family posted on the happenings of our new daughter Genevieve Moira Muir. Please check back often to see what's new.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy 1 Month Birthday!

Today is Genevieve's 1 month birthday, and the time has absolutely flown by!  One month ago, she was delivered into this world, and changed our lives infinitely for the better.  If you want to read more about that amazing day, click here.

It's hard to believe, but she's already too big for some of her newborn clothes.  We weighed her today, and she's a whopping 10 pounds 7 ounces!  She is starting to notice more and more about the world around her, including us!  She has started to make prolonged eye contact with both of us, and it makes us feel incredible!

I never knew I could love someone so much!  I cannot imagine a life that does not involve her in it.  I am so thankful to our little girl for providing me with the best month of my life!  Happy Birthday Genevieve!  In honor of her big day, I've posted some pictures below, including a present from her Auntie Jess!  Enjoy!



Hannah knit this sweater for her!


First Sunday going to church.

Heading out to my office for her introductory visit.

Look mom, I match my sheets!

Bee on the butt.  Does it get any cuter?

Hannah knit these leg warmers too!
Thanks Auntie Jess!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment